TR902 - Double Canister Gumball Pinball Machine
1. How to Play: After putting coin(s) in and clockwise twisting coin-mech handle for 360 degree, two balls will be released from the 2 individual canisters: one ball goes to dispensing outlet directly and the other ball goes onto playfield for a challenge of pinball game. There are 1 goal and 3 holes of loss on the playfield (you can choose to open all the 3 loss holes or not). Try to shoot the ball into the goal using the plungers on both sides of the table end, or you will lose the game if the ball goes into any of the loss holes. It's also optional to dispense only one ball for each play.
2. All metal construction with anti-vandal PMMA table cover and canister window.
3. Dimension: D75*W36*H119cm(unboxed, w/base) / 78*48*64cm boxed, w/stand).
4. Weight: 30Kgs (net, including stand) / 32Kgs (gross, including stand).
5. Coin Adaptability: any coins within 28mm*3.5mm, max 4 coins per transaction.
6. Vending Size: 25mm-32mm gumballs or bouncy balls.
7. Capacity: about 1000pcs of 27mm balls or 700pcs of 32mm balls.
8. Container Load: 125pcs/20'GP; 270Sets/40'GP.
9. Optional with Coin Counter.